DETROIT GET HIRED
Friday, June 28, 2019 • MGM Grand, Detroit
CALLING ALL DETROITERS!
Local companies are looking to hire—YOU
- Well-paying, good jobs available
- Right in your hometown, most jobs will be in Detroit
- Entry-level opportunities, some with no experience necessary
- Many positions are background-friendly
- Some employers provide on-the-job training
Job Seekers must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
Companies will be hiring for full and part-time positions, internships and apprenticeships. Some employers offer benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and retirement plans.
Supporting services will also be available on the day of the hiring fair. These organizations can connect you with the services and support you need to succeed in the workforce.
There is no cost to attend the hiring fair, and parking is free.
Friday, June 28, 2019
11 a.m.-6 p.m.
MGM Grand Detroit, Grand Ballroom
1777 Third Street
Detroit, MI 48226
For free parking, please park in MGM Grand’s self-parking structure on Third Street.